Monday, October 06, 2008

Beautiful | 純粹地,很美麗的一刻

Language: English | 中文
Yesterday morning, when I came back from the supposed-to-be softball match, which was cancelled due to the heavy rain, just in front of a supermarket, I saw a pair of people walking together, hand in hand, father and son apparently.

I saw they have smile on their faces. The son looked to the father while walking, and the father gave him a confirming look, smiling. I could see joy in their eyes. They way they walked. The way they held their hands. It was amazing. That was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen that done by people.

It seemed to me that they were going to the cinema. So, I decided to follow them instead of heading home. I wanted to see this. And, yes, they entered the cinema, straight to counter, and I saw the father buy a couple of tickets.

I don’t know them. I’m not from India. But, I didn’t know why. I was really happy seeing this. I felt happy for them. I loved the atmosphere. It’s simply happiness. One of the best scene I had ever seen ... so beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment