Saturday, July 31, 2010

Laura Pausini: Parlami

One of my favourites. Lyrics by Pausini and Cheope.
parlami, io ti pergo non respingermi
dimmi se, se ti ho perso oppure no
ho creduto a lui alle labbra sue...
un errore da pagare
“Speak to me, please don’t reject me. Tell me if I have lost you or not. I believed him, his lips ... a mistake to pay for.” - Laura begs the man that she once deserted to forgive her for what she has done. She turned away from him and went for the wrong guy. After realizing who she loves, she comes back and asks for his forgiveness.
ho creduto che non fossi...
nelle mani, nella mia testa, nei miei muscoli
l’emozione per me più intensa è qui... con te
“I thought that you were not within my hands, within my head, within my muscles. The most intense emotion for me is here ... with you.” - Chorus. She was not aware of her feeling for him at first, and admits that she was wrong. What she wants the most now is to be with him.
parlami, per favore non escludermi
come io ho fatto con te
oh, no, no... e dimmi se, se è finita oppure c’è,
oppure c’è
nel tuo dolore un raggio di sole,
che non scalda ma non muore
“Speak to me, please don’t exclude me, like what I did to you. Tell me whether it is finished or whether there is, in your sorrow, a ray of sunlight that, although it does not heat up, never dies. ” - Again, she asks him to accept her despite the way she treated him. She wants to know whether there is still hope, no matter how little it may be (and she is certain it is still there).
ho bisogno di sentirti qui...
nelle mani, nella mia testa, nei miei muscoli
l’emozione per me più intensa è così
“I need to feel you here, in the hands, within my head, within my muscles. The most intense emotion for me is like this.” - She expresses how much she wants him. Among all, what she wants the most is simply feel him, have him by her side.
...io spero che anche tu,
che un giorno anche tu la ritroverai...
“I hope that one day you will find it/her again too ...” - Here comes the bridge. Not sure what la refers to. It can be it or her. If it is her, maybe she wishes he can find the girl he loves again, and this means her, Laura. Otherwise, la here can be l’emozione, the emotion that she feels, the emotion that they both felt before.
mi troverai, in noi
...è così, l’emozione per me più immensa è qui
parlami, è finita oppure no

“You will find me, in us ... it is like this, the most immense emotion for me is here. Speak to me, is it finished or not?” - She is sure that he will miss her and feel her like the way she does (nelle mani, nella mia testa, nei miei muscoli). ‘It is like this,’ she asks him to feel the emotion she has right now, when they are here, together. Then, she wants to know, after experiencing what she feels, if he can still deny their love.

This song has a gloomy start, yet, it is so powerful and confident at the end.

超愛這首。之前突然迷上了,就一直聽……結尾非常讚。充分展現出 Laura 歌聲中的力量。整首歌的轉折也很有趣:從一開始的低沉、絕望,到最後充滿力量,充滿光輝,充滿自信……希望大家會喜歡。(歌詞:Pausini, Cheope)
parlami, io ti pergo non respingermi
dimmi se, se ti ho perso oppure no
ho creduto a lui alle labbra sue...
un errore da pagare
「跟我說話,求你不要拒絕我。告訴我,我是否已經失去你了。我錯信了他、他的雙脣……一個需要付出代價的錯誤。」
一開始,Laura 懇求對方原諒她。當初因為一時的糊塗,走了錯誤的路;知道心裡真正嚮往的人,其實就在身旁,她回到他身邊,承認自己那時的冷淡,希望穫得對方原諒。
ho creduto che non fossi...
nelle mani, nella mia testa, nei miei muscoli
l’emozione per me più intensa è qui... con te
「那時我以為你並不在我的雙手、我的頭腦、我的肌肉裡。此刻我最強烈的情感,就在這裡,與你一起」
副歌這邊,Laura 坦承,剛開始時,並沒有注意到自己對他的感覺;後來,她才發現,即便不在對方身邊,自己仍可在雙手中、腦海裡、肌膚底下,感受到對方的存在。此刻,她告訴對方,她最想要的,就是和他在一起。
parlami, per favore non escludermi
come io ho fatto con te
oh, no, no... e dimmi se, se è finita oppure c’è,
oppure c’è
nel tuo dolore un raggio di sole,
che non scalda ma non muore
「跟我說話,求你不要拒絕我,如同我當初對待你那樣。告訴我,這是否已經結束了,亦或是,在你的傷痛裡,仍存有一絲雖不使人感到溫暖,卻不會逝去的陽光?」
再一次地,她哀求對方的寬恕。雖然曾經傷害了對方,不過她想知道,這一切是否還存有一絲的希望?他是否依舊感覺到兩人相處過的時光?
ho bisogno di sentirti qui...
nelle mani, nella mia testa, nei miei muscoli
l’emozione per me più intensa è così
「我需要感覺到你在這裡……在我雙手中,我頭腦裡,我的肌肉裡。我最強烈的情感,就是這樣」
她表達出自己多麼地需要對方……她渴望對方就在身邊,她想要在雙手中,思想裡,以及每一寸肌膚下,感覺到他的存在……她告訴對方,這就是她所感受過最強烈的情感:感覺到對方就處於自己身體裡。
...io spero che anche tu,
che un giorno anche tu la ritroverai...
「我希望你有一天也能夠再次找到她/它」
不是很確定這邊的 la 是指什麼。有可能是指,那位對方所喜歡的,也就是…… Laura。除此之外,也有可能是指 l’emozione,那種感受到對方就存在於心裡、每一寸神經理的感覺。
mi troverai, in noi
...è così, l’emozione per me più immensa è qui
parlami, è finita oppure no
「你會在我們之中找到我……就像這樣,我那最強烈的情感,就在這裡。跟我說,這是否已經結束了?」
這裡她確信對方有一天,就像她一樣,會在身體裡感覺到她的存在。然後,她詢問對方:在體會過我此刻對你如此強烈的感受以後 (感覺到對方就在自己身體、內心裡),你是否還忍心拒絕我、否認我們的愛?
Laura Pausini - Parlami

No comments :

Post a Comment